Severe left sided pain, pain on bending over, lying down, sitting, chest pain, pain moving to right side. Treatment for UTI?

I ve been having sever pain in my left side, and was diagnosed with a UTI . However, the pain got 10 times worse. It hurts to bend over, lay down, and even sit a certain way. Sometimes it feels like tiny needles are stabbing my sides. It feels like someone is stabbing me over and over, and it feels wet, all the time. Now I m having sever chest pain , and the side pain has moves on to the right side. All my tests came back negative. Should I go to the ER, or wait it out until Tuesday, when I go to the Dr?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012