Severe knee pain, stiffness and knotty feeling on lower back. Suggestions?

I am 61 yrs. old. I got away from jogging several years ago to do weights and karate. A few years ago I noticed that I could not jog due to knee pain . I quit karate and have been walking. Recently bought a treadmill in hopes of jogging again. I was able to do some jogging but I over did it using a 15 pound weighted vest. I went back to walking but I still used the vest and I up d the incline. Now my lower back feels knotted, stiff and have some pain. I did away with the vest and lowered the incline, feeling better but I have lower back pain after I sit for awhile. what do you suggest
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013