Severe knee pain, loud squishing, grinding noise on bending it, unable to put pressure on it. Causes and cure?

I am 25 year old female, normal weight and have had no injuries, haven t changed anything in my daily activities but recently my knee has been hurting really bad and makes a very loud squishing and grinding noise when I bend it, even if I m not standing or applying weight to it, it s to the point I can barely bend it due to the pain.... What could be causing this and what can I do to relive the pain
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013