Severe knee injury, swelling has subsided, persisting water blisters. Remedy?

I fell before christmas and injured my knee badly but did ni havea braek. Swelling almost down. Blood blisters appeared and have broken. Now I have a water blisdter. what do I do It is about the was siz of 1/2 marble last night but increase to size of a cherry tomato. Doesn t hurt. Blood blister next to it is still draining.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
If these blisters are large, the best option would be to get them punctured and aspirated. This would relieve the pressure and pain sensation. keep the area clean by washing it with Luke warm water and applying topical antibacterial cream. Hopefully in few days, the lesions would heal.
Hope that helped.