Severe joints pain. Taken steroid injection. Tested low hemoglobin and typhoid. How do I reduce pains?

Hi Dr! I visited India a month back, I wad sick there with vomiting. .. After coming back to Dubai I started going for normal walks.. And in 5 days I got severe wrist pain, leg joint pain, elbow pain.. I did my blood nothing showed up and Dr gave me steroid injection.. Next week again the same injection. N it s been 1 month and 10 days with severe pain.. I did blood test again 1 week back n got the result - low haemoglobin n typhoid ... 5 days I got the drip for antibiotic... But the pain is still there in the joints.. I don t know but it s killing me n I need help as I have small child of 10 months
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012