Severe joint pains, test showed elevated ESR, prescribed Carnisure, Duzela, penicillin injection. What am I suffering with?

Hi, I have a query. I am 28yrs old. I am having severe joint pains since 6-7yrs i have got my blood tests done recently. All my CRP , CPK, CUE, ASO restults are normal except ESR 1st hr its 42mm/hr and IInd hour 89mm/hr. I am little worried and would like to know what does this mean. Doctor gave me medicine of Carnisure, Duzela and asked to take a penicillin injection for every 2 weeks. Ugesic half tablet when ever i feel severe pain in my joints. Kindly help me to understand what problem my body is facing and what care should i take to keep it healthy.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012