Severe joint pain, muscle ache. Took injection for 5 months. Will it effect in future?

I am a 28 yr old male with low t. I was diagnosed in March with levels of 187. I was on the injections for 5 months. 1ml every other week. I stopped for 2 months then started 60 mg of axiron once a day. Since then I have suffered from severe joint and muscle ache. I want to continue the shots but have been told that I m to young for the shots and it would be detrimental for my health when im older. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer