Severe joint pain, back pain, weakness and fatigue. Symptoms of? Paracetamol will help?

I have been thru A&E at Fazakereley Hospital Liverpool on Monday 13th Aug. Back home now. Symptoms have changed slightly but still feel terrible. Initial symptoms were severe joint pain, particularly in right arm from finger tips through shoulder to underneath right ear. Triangular shaped back pain with base of triangle across all of lower back peaking between shoulder blades. Severe pain behind right shoulder blade. Pins & needles in finger tips and toes, especially right hand with all fingers bar index and thumb displaying severe symptoms. skin hyper sensitive to touch, especially scalp. Metallic taste in mouth. General feeling of weakness and extreme fatigue. Symptoms have become increasingly debilitating over the course of 4/5 days culminating Monday 13th. Self treated over this period with max permissible dosage of paracetemol. Diagnostics at hospital revealed no heart problems, liver and kidney function fine, blood sugar levels normal. now vomiting as well
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012