Severe itching related to eosinophilia. Not responding to anti histamines. Have GERD. Need a remedy

Have tried all kinds of antihistamines and can't find relief from itching related to eosinophilia. Feel exhausted, too. It's not related to any other medical condition that I know primary doctor can't find any other reason for it, and he's a great doctor. My allergist has no more answers for me. I'm on shots, too. Have been on Singular and it doesn't help either. We've tried everything that we know of... The only thing that offers some relief is Advil and I don't like to take it because of my GERD.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013