Severe itching, profuse sweating, joint pains, leg numbness on taking Valsartan. Is Linisopril a better choice?

I am having very bad side effects from taking Valsartan over 5 years. I understand many people are having problems with it specially affecting all joints and even difficulty walking. I have these problems now besides itching after taking it. I also sweat profusely after taking it. Is Linisopril a better choice. I am losing sensation on my legs sometimes. Any recommendation. I started this treatment when I was in USA and now I am in Chennai India.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012