Severe itching on vaginal lips, thick pinkish brown discharge with flow during periods, pain on using soap. What can be done?

Ok. This had NEVER happened before. Right after i started my period , my outer lips were slightly itching (I had been fingered two days prior) and the itching only got worse. I also had thick pinkish brown discharge coming out of my vagina ALONG with my period. I looked at myself with a mirror to see and my vagina looks normal. At first, before my period started, around the hole of my vagina it looked white (like left over toilet paper) but it wasn t paper.... I ve washed and it hurts when I use soap. HEEEELLLPPP
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Hello Love,
Welcome here on hcm.
In my view you vagina have been injured by fingering.
I suggest you to keep proper hygine.
Take Anti tetanus inj.
Use Neosporine eye oint in the vagina gently.
If this helps you than you will get over with in 7 days.
Otherewise you have to cosult your family doctor.