Severe itching on vagina, pain in lower stomach and right side of pelvis, white discharge. Causes ?

hi i m AAAAA since i urinate at the first floor building of my work,i had experience severe itchyness on my vagina and a little pain in the lower stomach then pain at the right part side pelvic part of my vagina then my discharge is colored white but it was impact in shape and had bad smell..this is already 2 weeks..what will be the cause of it?tnx
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
May 2013
There is possibility of vaginal infection.
Sometimes vaginal infection can occur by skin to skin contact, using public rest rooms etc.
Usually in fungal infection, white impacted discharge can be seen.
So if the symptoms persist better to consult gynecologist once, get examined.
If she suggests you can go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity.
By this the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated.
If you have any urinary tract symptoms like painful micturition, increased frequency of urination etc, once go for urine microscopy and culture and sensitivity.
For more details you can ask me directly through the premium forum.