Severe itching on thighs, behind knees, lower legs, black discolouration on stomach. History of diabetes. Cure?

Hi I have severe itching on my things, behind my knees and lower legs. This has been going on for a few months It started with itching on my stomach which turned black. I consulted the doctor and he gave me a treatment for fungal infection and it cured. Then I started getting the itching on my lower legs and this has now moved upto my thighs. It gives me poor sleep as I wake up wanting to scratch . I am 49 years female and also have controlled diabetes
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013