Severe itching on the scalp. No dandruff. Better while using triclenz shampoo. Can I use permanently?

I had severe itching on my scalp , NO Dandruff ... I understand that this is due to very dry hair conditions. I used Triclenz shampoo for 2 weeks as per the doctor s prescription and it worked wonders. I had no itching for one month. I started using my regular shampoo ( Aloe Vetiver), but now for the past 2 days, the itching on my scalp is back again... can I continue Triclenz again... if not, please advice???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013