Severe itching on the anus with protrusion, bleeds on wiping hard. Cause and remedy?

I m a 23 year old male. Several weeks ago, my anus started itching severely and I felt a very small protrusion on the outside. The skin around it is also very itchy. I have no other symptoms, except sometimes when I wipe too hard I see a little blood . Nothing out of the normal. I started using a simple moisturizer with Vitamin E in it and after each use the itching goes away for a short period of time. Lately, during the day it doesn t bother me too much, but at nighttime it seems to get so much worse. I need help. I want whatever this is gone. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012