Severe itching on scalp with bumps leaking oily substance post chemo and radiations for lung cancer. No relief with benedryl. Is it due to chemo?

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer a year ago, she did chemo and radiation , with a lobectomy in Oct. She recently started having sever scalp itching. I don t see anything, but she says that there are bumps and they are leaking some type of oily substance. She takes benadryl but it isn t helping. She thinks it is from the chemo. Ever heard of this?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012