Severe itching, lump in throat, fatigued, dry patches. What could it be ?

Hello Doctor. For the past few months I have been experiencing some pretty severe itching. It began as a regular itch, but over the months it has become gradually worse. I went to an Urgent care center and they said they think it was an allergy , but to see a dermatologist , but I don t have health insurance. I haven t been experiencing any other symptoms of allergies other than itchiness. I sometimes feel a lump in my throat , but rarely. I have also been fatigued lately. I also have a lot of dry patches on spots where I am very itchy that are usually relieved by lotion. What could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
lump in the thrat is also allergy
i will give tip just try and ask again
answer is definately allergy
you stop milk and wheat proucts
no coconut,almonds walnut ground nut soya oil
apply olive
and cook in olive oil
mo milk ao nut cotaining shampoos and creams and ointments
soap nikko
shampoo nizral
take cleritin 10 mgm night
apply calamine on body do for 6 week and ask again
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..duprey.., the bove symptoms are suggestive of allergic reactions..., there are many cause like allergic food items, wearing new cloths, dust dander, birds droppings etc.. the cause of the allergy need to be found a, only then can be treated... consult dermatologist..

Take care..