Severe itching in vulva, sore in vulva region with light bleeding. Had taken treatment for yeast infection earlier. Cause?

yes, I m 33 years old and am married. a couple of weeks ago i thought i had a yeast infection and treated it as one and seemed to be better. a few days ago i started having a severe itch in the vulva are and that was my only symptom until today when I noticed a small sore one one side of my vulva region and it has some slight bleeding. i don t know if that is from scratching it, or something worse.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012