Severe itching in labia majora, red spots, no pus, discharge. Herpes infection?

For the past month I have had very bad itching on my labia majora . Recently I noticed that I have about 3 flat red spots that seem 2 get a white film over them . They are not big maybe about the size of a pencil eraser. No pain no discharge & no pus ... Please help every where I search points to HERPES!! I m so worried & scared!! Also I have been in a faithful relationship for the past 4 yrs & last yr had my first child . I have never experienced these sx before . Any advice welcomed !! Thank
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012