Severe itching in feet, bumps on toes, liquid discharge on popping. Cure?

Hi, I started my first job a few months ago, and recently my feet have started itching horribly. I m a carhop so I m on my feet all day. On the bottom of my feet, in between my toes, and on my toes are these small, kind of clear bumps that itch like crazy. Sometimes I can pop them and a clear liquid comes out. I d just really like to know because I watch a lot of medical shows, so I m a little paranoid... If you could get.back to me on this, that would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012