Severe itching in ear, whistling sound in ear, mucus discharge when swabbed. Why ?

My ear has been severely itching for a month . So naturally I ve been scratching it from outside . But it became so bothersome . I popped the ears by holding my nose and in doing so the ear started whistling and felt like it was pushing fluid out. (Instead of blowing my nose , i was blowing my ear, type of sensations ) well i lightly swabbed the ear and to my amazement it came out drenched with a mucusy discharge , oh not to mention my ear drained clear liquid for 4 days before this ?? Going nuts this ear isn t working out for me
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012