Severe itching in all body parts after starting swimming in a local pond, temporary relief with cetzine. Permanent remedies?

i am suffering from severe itching roblem in all of my body parts from last 25-30 days.there is no significant reason i can t find out but observing its happening after i started to swimming on local pond.may be i wrong.but other than that their is no significant changes in my food habit or so for this allergic reaction . i have tried cetzine tablet for four days and again zipcet tablet for 10 days course.but once the coureses end within two days the problem starts. could you please help me out for any permanent remedies for the same..
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012

It seems like there is a problem with the water in the pond. It may be excessively chlorinated that is causing the itching problem. You need to take a shower with good soap before and immediately after you leave the pond every time. It cleanses all the chlorine and impurities away from your body skin.

Try changing the pool or stop swimming for some time and look for improvement in your symptoms. If your symptoms improve, then probably that is the permanent solution to your problem.

Meanwhile continue to take the anti-histamines like Cetzine.

I wish you quick recovery.