Severe itching, hives on body, no relief with cortisone. CT scan did not show Hodgkin's lymphoma. Cause of itch?

hI MY NAME IS SHERERICA AND IN FEB I WAS DIAGONOSED WITH HODGIKINS LYMPHOMA . iN JUNE OF THIS YEAR I HAD A PET SCAN AND IT WAS CLEAN NO SIGNS OF LYMPHOMA. MY TREATMENT WAS 6 MTHS ABVD. TWO WEEKS AGO I HAD A CT SCAN DONE AND IT WAS ALSO FIND....BUT NOW I HAVE THIS ITCH THAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I AM ITCHING EVERYWHERE AND I HAVE LITTLE BUMPS LIKE HIVES ON ME. MY ONCOLOGIST IS NOT IN TOWN THE COVING DOC PRESCRIBED HYDROXINE AND TOLD ME TO GET CORTISONE AND I DID BUT IAM STILL ITCHING. HE TOLD ME HE DOES NOT THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE HOGDKINS ,GIVING THE FACT I JUST HAD A GOOD CT......IT ALL STARTED WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKES MESQUITO BITES, THE BITES OR BUMPS TURNED HARD AND VERY ITCHY WITH A DOT IN THE MIDDLE LIKE A BITE AND THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT SPOTS ON MY BODY AND THEY LASTED FOR LIKE A WEEK AND LEFT SPOTS AFTER THEY HEALED. THEN THE HIVES STARTED POPPING UP AND THE ITCHING EVERYWHERE...... I TRY NOT TO THINK NEGITIVE, BUT I DONT EVERY WANNA GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH 3 MONTHS AGO ..... I HAVE FAITH....BUT IM STILL HUMAN PLEASE HELP......
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012