Severe itching around thighs, legs and face. Had been to strip club and had licked the dancers. Herpes?

i went to a strip club yesterday and had several lap dances, i never toook my clothes off but i did touch them around. I was drunk so i dont remember much, but im almost sure i wasnt able to touch her vagina because she didnt let me. what i did is i liked the legs chest and back. Now today I feel my sking very itchy around my thighs, legs and face. is ther any relation to some sort of disease? can i get herpes from liking a girls body? or kissing her?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013