Severe itching around the area of neck post receiving trigger point injections. Bad reaction to shots?

Hi .I had 20 trigger point injections in the muscle running down my neck while it was very sore.The same evening I was in severe pain and I could not move.All I can do was cry I hurt so much.I called next morning and she just prescibed some compound cream and hydrocodone .I am itching all around area I recieved shots.Did I have a bad reaction to the shots?Now my neck is hurting AND im itching all day.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  201 Awaiting Answer