Severe itching and pain in the anus. Bleeding. Used boroline cream. Lump in the anus. Do I have infection?

sir i was suffering sever itching and pain in my anus from where the shit comes out, and during cleaning my anus i found some bleeding , then i applied detol mix with water and cleaned the area properly, it burnt a lot then i washed it and applied boroline antiseptic cream to soften it.during appling the cream i even felt if i set for a long time there occurs a small lump type thing at the opening of my anus. whats the problem with me , am i infected ? pls reply me soon, wht should i do ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
General Surgeon 's  Response could be fissure with a sentinal tag...are you also having constipation?
If yes take syp lactulose 15 ml before going to bed in will soften your stools and help in healing of the fissure...also sit two to three times a day in a tub filled with luke warm water with a xap of detol in it for 15mins..

Dr. Ashish Verma