Severe itching all over the body, tiny blisters post a bout of flu. Cause?

Hi, I recently had the flu , lasted about a week with high fevers on and off.. now that its gone i have been itching horrible all over my body and getting tiny little blisters on my hands which itch terribly.. Could this be somthing left over from the flu? I havnt had any new foods or anything else around me that i know of so not sure if its an allergy or somthing.. I m also the only one with this symptom in my home of 4. (they also had the flu and sinus infection )
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013