Severe itching all over body, abdominal pain. High bilrubin levels in blood test. Treatment?

Hi, I have severe itching all over my body, started months ago, but with time got worst.i can t stand this anymore it itches even at night, all over my body even my eyes, i also had a blood test done months ago and the numbers for my bilirubin were really high, my doctor told me to take another test in a week after the first one, the numbers were not normal but was lower, so she said not to worry and if i get abdominal pain to contact her so she can send me to get an ultrasound . Does this itch has something to do with that? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012