Severe itchiness, urge to urinate. History of abortion, unprotected sex. Reason, treatment?

Hi, I am a 21 yr old female. In the past 5/6 days I have been experiencing severe itchy and an urge to pee a lot. I had unprotected sex 8 days ago. But I also had an abortion 2 months ago. Is this BV or could it be related to the abortion or unprotected sex? After the abortion everything seemed normal, I bled for 4 weeks with all the pains and then it went, I am now on the pill and everything is working normally, except this is and urge to pee.. Please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012