Severe insomnia, on anti anxiety medication, anti depressants, nothing help. Have racing thoughts, night mares. Any side effects ?

I have severe insomnia and have for years. I ve been to therapist, been on anti anxiety medication anti depressants, nothing helps, I have racing thoughts constantly that just go in circle. I am awake 3 or 4 night in a row, then crash and have night mares, disturbing dreams etc... sleeping pills keep me awak..most medication either has the opposite effect on me or I get side effects that only the less than .01% of people there help for me?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013