Severe indigestion, nausea, sweating leading to fainting, cut on the head on waking. Worrisome?

Recently, after binging in the evening on ice cream, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe indigestion and got up to go to the bathroom. While I was on the toilet, I felt nauseated, then cold and sweaty and then I fainted. When I came to, I had cut my head and was bleeding . I showered, wrapped a towel around my head and went back to bed. I felt fine in the morning and the cut was no long bleeding. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012