Severe hip, upper leg pain. No improvement after surgery. X-ray, MRI normal. How to get relief?

Hi around 2 weeks-3weeks go I had a bad cold, and i developed a cough from This with no flem or anything. I have had the cough since and also suffer with asthma , last night I put myself on a nebuliser at home with salamol and cleared me up fine, however in the middle of the night I was struggling to breathe again and had to take my blue Ventolin inhaler , I believe I have a chest infection but not 100% sure, I do still have 12 prednisolone from when I had problems with my asthma 18months ago.My breathing in the day time isn t a major issue but if I do anything strenuous i find I am coughing and become short of breathe.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012