Severe hip, back pain, cramping, tiredness, have MRI. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

I get severe hip and low back pain on the right side and cramping and tiredness on walking for a while. MRI findings show L5 S1 IV disc shows degenerative changesin the form of decrease in height and loss of T2 hyperintensity of the nucleus pulposus . Disc shows a diffuse posteriorprotrusion causing narrowing of the neural canals bilaterally. However no impingement of the exiting or the traversingnerve roots on either side.There is bilateral ligamentumflavum hypertrophy at this level. The space for the cord however is preserved. All other parameters are normal What would you recommend to alleviate the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013