Severe hiccups, digestive problems, low BP, liver infection, intermittent vomiting and fever. Suggestive treatment?

Hi Dr, I am suffering from severe Hiccups with severe digestion problem and extremely Low blood pressure . Please suggest what do I do as I already have multiple checkups done and consulted many doctors. There was a liver Infection report positive for me. So, I stopped taking oily and spicy food long ago and took precautions too but its not benefitting me at all and the condition is getting worse as I suffer from Vomiting and high temperature every now and then. Please suggest if there is any Expert to cure this disease in Patna or anywhere who have already cured multiple cases like this or any specific step to be taken for this. Thanks in Advance, Syed 0000
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012