Severe heart pounding even at rest, breathlessness, dizziness. History of cysts in heart, anxiety. Cure?

Hi my heart has been pounding real hard for about the past two months mostly just out of no where I could be standing sitting and just doing nothing and it ll pound about five times and start slowing down and almost take the wind out of me and sometimes I feel as if I m going to pass out. I m 23 and also have a cyst on the lining of my heart and have some pretty bad anxiety . I don t have a physician but I m a single mom and am concerned about what this is. Help please!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012