Severe heart burn, nausea, burping, bloating, nausea and mood swings. Pregnancy symptoms?

Wondering if it is possible that I may be pregnant... my period is not due until the 21st I am always on time so my question may come early... I ve been burping constantly, very bad heartburn and nausea , very moody... cried today for about an hour over nothing with mild cramping off and on... I ve been very tired as well even though I am sleeping between 7-9 hours a night. I also noticed yesterday I have worse bloating then usual. Is it possible these are early signs of pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012