Severe heart burn after eating. Not responding to antacids. Back pain. Chances of cancer?

HI , I have recently come back from over seas and after coming back I think had a bowl of under cooked rice , since then I have been having severe heartburn . I have tried eating antacids which do help. I have never previously had such bad and long heartburn . Most of the time the pain in on the right of my navel and then rotates .It sometimes causes me lower back pain as well . I am very worried about this . Is it cancer ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013