Severe hearing impairment due to meningitis. Advised Siemens Nitro BTE or ITE. Suggestions?

Hello My brother suffers from severe hearing impairment time ago due to meningitis and almost the auditory nerve is dead but this uses a custom headphones for severe weakness (profound hearing loss ) now will buy him new headphones and a specialist advised Siemens Nitro BTE or ITE Is it better? Does differentiate if taken internal or external as long Model dedicated to extreme weakness? Please help the task with thanks and appreciation to you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013