Severe headaches with shaking and sweating. Should i be worried ?

Hi, I suffer from severe headaches. I have been to see my GP recently as i know started to feel funny when i get these headaches. I start to feel shaky, i sweat, feel like i am going to pass out. After the attack i feel very drained and have a very bad headache. the GP has tested my sugar and thyriod, all is normal. Lately my severe headaches wake me up at night, and no medicane i takes helps. I am a female and 29 years old. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011