Severe headaches throughout the day around eyes, stomach sickness, bruises on legs and arms on waking up. Cause?

I have severe headaches all day every day. They are in the front and behind my eyes and make me sick to my stomach. I have been told that they are arthritis headaches due to the degenerative disc disease in my neck and having arthritis in my neck. In August I had an epidural shot in my neck and the pain has been worse since then.I also have unexplained bruises. I usually find the bruises in the morning after I wake up. Bruises are always on my legs and upper arms. Could you please tell me what could be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer