Severe headaches, nausea, weakness, dizziness. History of high BP, pre-eclampsia during pregnancy. Causes for symptoms?

good morning, my name is xxxxxx. for the past couple days I have had horrible headaches that are not alleviated by any medicine. in 2010 I was told I had preeclampsia while pregnant with my daughter, she was born early & after that they diagnosed me with hypertension . I was thinking it was my bp making me feel this way but I checked it this morning & it was fine...but also this morning I started feeling weak dizzy and nauseous..i have no idea what this could be. please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013