Severe headaches, memory loss and pain in the chest. What is wrong?

hello, my name is gwen hughes and i have not been feeling very well for the last couple of days where i have had a awful lot of symptoms which are that i have had a lot of headaches that always seem to start on the left side of my head and then follow on down into the left hand side of my cheek and into the left hand side of my nose , also i have noticed that i have seemed to have terrible memory where i can t remember words for objects and things and also i have had incredible pain in the left side of my chest in the ribs and such like, also tonight i have had a stabing pain in the right breast also.any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013