Severe headaches, lower abdominal pains, blood from rectum, nausea, night sweats, weakness, blurred vision. Remedy?

Hi. I am a 20 year old mother of 2. I have been having headaches and lower abdomen pains for a couple months and now the pains getting higher in my stomach . Yesterday I felt off all day and when I went to use the bathroom (#2) I looked down and the toilet had blood in it. It was coming from my rectum . It hurt when I went so it may have been a tear but it was a good amount of bright, fresh blood. Then after, I started burning up but was freezing! I felt nauseous also! Very nauseous. When I went to bed i woke up all night sweating and now I feel weak and all in my back where my kidneys are hurts with stomach pains every once in awhile. Also a couple times now I have had this weird thing happen to me. I will get nauseous and dizzy and my vision gets blurry. I can hardly see anything and it scares me! I know I need to go to the doctor but I don t have insurance and we have so many bills from my husbands schooling. I d hate to go to the ER and it just be a simple fix and put us more in debt.. Thank you so much for any advice you can give!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012