Severe headaches, increases with heat and applying oil or water. Ayurvedic medication, no relief. Causes for headaches?

I am suffering from severe headache everyday past 8yrs. headache ache increases to peak level whenever i take head bath nor apply hair oil or if i stand in hot sun for more than 5min. i had undergone many health test and got reports as NORMAL for both CT as well as MRI scanning . i had consulted nearly 70-90 doctors. tooked variety of pills , tried ayurvedic medicines but none helped me.. I am afraid to go out during day time . ting is my scalp is very sensitive , once i tooked head massage for 10min in saloon later i got admitted for 2days in hospital. this is my present situation.. So pls do help me.. ..
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012