Severe headaches in forehead, pressure in eyes, continuous shoulder pain, diagnosed with pinched nerve, have a mole in armpits. Serious?

i went to the neurologist for severe headaches located in my forehead . there is alot of pressure in my eyes and light is a huge problem. i also went so a shoulder/ neck pain that has so far been put off as nothing for the past 5 years but has now been said to be a pinched nerve. while talking to the doctor about all of these problems and him examining me, he asked me if i had a mole on either of my armpits. i answered yes and said i believed it was my left. how did he know i had this mole? why is it important? what is the cause? is it serious?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012