Severe headaches, feels sleepy, collapsed few times. MRI done. Result awaited. Possible reason?

My brother in law has been having very bad headaches , falling asleep a lot and has collapsed a few times. he also goes into a sort of fugue state at times where he is unaware.He has had two MRI scans, the second one he was injected so that the hospital could see a section of his brain more clearly, as there was something they were not sure about. He is waiting for the results. I was wondering what it may be? He has diabetes and injects every day. Sorry I have just seen a pay and get answer and I did not realise I would have to pay to get answer, so I will have to cancel the request. CANCEL REQUEST!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013