Severe headaches especially during night, pain on putting pressure. What is the cause and remedy?

I m a very healthy teen and I keep getting really bad headaches that hurt so bad I cry. They re always there but mostly at night. Nothing makes them go away nor makes them worse they re just there. My head hurts on what ever side I put pressure on, say I lay on my right side then the right side of my head will hurt. Same as if I lay on the left or the back. What causes this?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear
it seems you are suffering from tensive headache
It is fully treatable
Consult your neurologist, start treatment and you will be fine
There is nothing to worry too much