Severe headaches, chronic neck and back pain, deep eye socket pain. What s the root cause ?

Hello, I am a Male 38 yrs old and for a couple of months now I have been experiencing these headaches that gradually settle deep inside my eye sockets and usually last for over (3) days. I end up having to take a few pain relievers throughout the bout. However, it seems nothing really takes away the pain other than just waiting for it to go away on its own. I have suffered with chronic Neck and low back pain since I was in my mid to late teens. As well as Being treated from Iritis back in 2006. These headaches do feel a bit abnormal to other typical headaches I have had in the past. I am just wondering what could be the root cause of this severe forehead and deep eye socket pain? I would greatly appreciate a response with any help or advice you could give me...Thank you, AAAAA in Michigan
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013