Severe headaches and fatigue, low appetite, frequent urination during night. Cause?

Hello. I am a 36 year-old female suffering from constant headaches, dizziness and fatigue . I have no appetite, although I am very hungry - I just don t feel like eating and when I do eat I get full easily (unless I m having PMS , in which case I want to eat everything in sight). I also have an inability to catch my breath sometimes (which I ve been to the doctor for and after tests I ve been told it s anxiety). I also have been dealing with some vaginal issues - itching after sex, but no discharge or burning when I urinate... I ve been to a gyno and am waiting for the results on that... might be BV. I do have HPV as well. I have allergies and am taking a daily cocktail of 24-hour Allegra and a generic 12-hour sinus medication. I also take Simvastatin daily for high cholesterol . I take a daily multivitamin along with some vitamin D/Calcium pills, a B/C complex tablet and fish oil capsules. I know that my lack of eating can cause the dizziness but I m exhausted even when I eat, and I can t remember the last time I didn t have a headache. I drink about 2-3 liters of water per day. I am physically active. I don t eat red meat or a lot of bread. I don t drink regularly. I am overweight - I quit smoking over a year ago and gained fifty pounds that I ve been working on taking off. The last time I went to the doctor was in September of 2012 and everything was normal - some cloudy urine that she didn t seem concerned with and a slightly high white blood cell count that she said was probably because I was getting a cold (which I never got). Also I tend to have to pee a lot during the night. My main concern is the headaches and the fatigue. I can t concentrate on anything and it s really getting old.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013