Severe headache with blood coming out of nose. What is causing this ?

My wife has been suffering from some weird feelings since last couple of months, She has some weird pain on her back bone like she is feeling tired, pressure on brain/skull and forehead, feeling shaky, pain discomfort in the neck and feelinf sleepy all day like lazyness even she doesn t want to get wakeup from her bed and doesn t like to leave the bed and one thing which is really important the blood starts running from her right side nostril . and whenever she gets released while talking to me on phone, all of the above feeling has been kicked in and she has extreme pain on her head for starting 5-10 minutes.why, what is this ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011